Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nom, Nom, More Hot Doggy Goodness!!!




So some exciting news since I lasted posted International hot dog day on my blog. I was asked by Mondo Guerra if I would interview for his blog!!!! He had seen my hot doggy photo posted on his Facebook wall and was digg'in on it. I have such mad love for Mondo, so I was super stoked. 

  

My Interview with Mondo Guerra





 

New to Mondo's shop is a collection of super rad neon tanks that pay homage to legendary graffiti & visual artist and AIDS activist Keith Haring. Show Mondo some love and pick one up!!

 


NERD AT HEART

 

HUNEE BE MINE

 


EYE SPY GEMINI

 

I would like to thank Mondo again for such a wonderful opportunity and the privilege of being interviewed for his page.

XX

Stina



No comments:

Post a Comment