Monday, June 24, 2013

Cartoons are not just for Saturday mornings!!


I love this totally righteous cartoon print fabric. I was over the moon to come across the skater skirt at http://www.newlook.com. I ordered it as soon as I saw it. I have never ordered from New Look before, but have looked at their page a bunch of times. This skirt was just the push I needed to take the plunge. Over all very happy with my order from them. Reasonable shipping, arrived fast to Canada and the product is good quality. I will order from them again for sure.
 This fashion choice is a  little odd for me because I’m not a color kind of girl. I have been trying very hard to change that. I figure if I'm going to have glow in the dark hair might as well go all the way.


What is the first thing a girl does when she buys a totally rad cartoon print skirt? Post a link to it of course!! In my excitement I linked  my amazing new find in a Facebook group I'm part of called FaTtoo Anonymous   my friend Lisa responded with a link to a dress in the same fabric! SCORE! Now there were two amazing pieces for me to rock!! I picked the dress up at http://yoursclothing.com. Other pieces with this fabric have started popping up. http://www.us.asos.com now offers a dress in a body con style.

I’m wearing a size 24 in the dress and 26 in the skirt. The fabric is really amazing, thick and has a nice stretch. I really like the way it falls. I chose to wear black with both the skirt and dress because I really wanted to the cartoon to just pop. Can't wait for fall when I can throw on a leather jacket and a bright colored scarf and roll it this way. I also have been dreaming of sky blue tights to add.


ASOS Body Con Style 

No comments:

Post a Comment