Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fortune Teller Realness in Candy Strike


















Do the creep and take a peep at my totally sickening look!! Yesterday I went to the Toronto show of RuPaul's Drag Race Battle of the Seasons; the show was the perfect excuse to dress up and go for a dramatic and campy look. I'm totally in love with this outfit because I'm serving up bad ass, fortune teller realness!
The main attraction of this look really is my dress, I picked it up from Candy-Strike a few months ago, but this was the first occasion I found to wear it. This is the long-sleeved Ghost Girl maxi dress. I paired this dress with my Hell Bunny Ouija cardigan to keep warm, but I can't wait for spring so I can wear this dress on it's own. If you peeped the link and noticed it was not the exact same dress I'm in, have no fear, it's a better spring-time version! Candy-Strike currently offers a short sleeved, slightly different version of the Ghost Girl, that's equally as killer as this one. This dress is totally fierce, totes comfy, and light weight for a maxi. I love the attention to detail with the screen-printed, distressed skulls. Not into maxi dresses? Candy-Strike also sells a shorted skater dress version of this dress. If you love them, grab them up now, because once Candy-Strike's unique, handcrafted designs sell out, they rarely come back. 
I finished my look off with a turban-style head-wrap, some necklaces, and dramatic make-up. I've been dying to try a turban look, but I wasn't 100% sure I could pull it off. I'm glad I gave it a go and am excited to try other head wraps now. The scarf used for the turban is a scarf I've blogged about in the past. It's my favorite scarf and is covered in triangles and eyes! I picked it up last year at ASOS, so it's no longer available :(. However, you're not totally out of luck, because last week I did creep a shorter version of this scarf in-store at Ardene.

 NOW BRING ME MY GIRLS!!!!!

  




I finally met Alaska Thunderfuck so it was a great night, but I must admit I really wanted to see Sharon !!! She will always be my witch.  
Don't the girls look stunning!!!

Stina
xx

5 comments:

  1. SICKENING!!!! I am a SERIOUS amount of envy over here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Your such a doll. I'm in LOVE with this look. One of my faves to date.

      xx

      Delete
  2. wow, amazing! you all look stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. I don't know why, but I feel like it should have a thigh high slit. Maybe it's because of the bellowing bottom. It's still fabulous nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete